Creative Scotland distributes funding from two main sources, the Scottish national in addition to UNITED KINGDOM nationwide Lottery. This capital is the means by which we help a portfolio of organisations across Scotland, as well as the way we assistance with the development of individuals, financing ideas and projects, and just how we deliver specific activity with partners.
Our Funding Routes
During 2014/15, Creative Scotland introduced a, less complicated style of capital, consisting of:
- Regular Funding for organisations for at least 36 months
- Open venture Funding for folks and organisations
- Only a few specific development money programmes that have specific priorities or provided targets with other agencies. In this particular are several resources – sometimes called ‘devolved resources’ - that are delivered by lover organisations on part innovative Scotland.
Regular Funding provides stable support for a variety of organisations and consortia across Scotland just who make an important share towards the improvement the arts, screen and imaginative companies, enabling them to plan and deliver activities over a 3-year period.
The due date to apply for Regular Funding 2015-2018 has passed.
The next round of Regular Funding (2018-2021) will open up in 2017.
Open Project Funding
Open venture Funding can be obtained to both individuals and organisations working across Scotland into the arts, display and creative sectors, and supports a wide range of projects and task including:
- Tasks that progress abilities or artistic rehearse
- Tasks that create some thing brand new and of top quality
- Projects which either present strive to audiences, or which attempt to develop and reach brand-new viewers (including those difficult to attain)
- Jobs which encourage more and more people to have tangled up in creative and creative activity
Assistance is present for task and projects of various size, scale and extent – and for as much as a couple of years in length of time. Funding can be awarded for between £1, 000 and £150, 000.
Targeted Funds tend to be some funds which help specific tasks and development needs in a creative art form, specialism, or place. These include resources allocated by the Scottish national for particular functions (including the Youth Music Initiative, and CashBack for Creativity) and UNITED KINGDOM National Lottery resources such as help for film tasks. A small number of money programmes, often called ‘devolved resources’, are delivered by lover organisations.See also: